- Butchery, Easter, LambOur Lamb Wellingtons are a real show stopper especially at Easter,Boneless lamb cannon, wrapped in wild spinach leaves, covered in a garlic, shallot & rosemary lamb mince wrapped in spinach leaves before being encased in puff pastry and egg washWhats not to like?£39.99 – £159.96
- Beef, Boxes & Subscriptions, Burgers, Butchery, Pork, Poultry, Sausage & Bacon, SausagesOur Meat for the Week Box includes enough meat to feed to a family of 4 for a whole week or a small family/couples for two weeks.Introducing our new and improved premium ‘Meat for the Week Box’ which now includes a selection of the top selling cuts our stores have to offer. From flavoursome and tender minced and diced beef to some of the best outdoor reared pork available in the UK.
- Boxes & Subscriptions, Butchery, Subscription BoxFrom:Our Meat for the Week Box includes enough meat to feed to a family of 4 for a whole week or a small family or couples for two weeks. We've listened to our subscription customers and are now offering a variance in this box to subscribers. As such, with each delivery, we will be changing the roasting joint and steak to keep the box exciting.Whether you order weekly, bi weekly or monthly, you will be able to sample some of our finest steak and roasting joints including our Pork Porchetta, Dry Aged Rump Joint, Rolled Kentish Lamb Saddle and Free Range Herb Fed Cornish Chickens.Introducing our new and improved premium ‘Meat for the Week Box’ which now includes a selection of the top selling cuts our stores have to offer. From flavoursome and tender minced and diced beef to some of the best outdoor reared pork available in the UK.
£104.99/ week for 12 weeks
- Burns Night, Butchery, GameLocally sourced venison using cuts from the leg and shoulder to make for a perfect slow cooked stew500g Per Portion£8.00
- Butchery, LambPrepared using cuts from the leg and shoulder, our diced lamb is packed full of flavour and great for a hearty meal that the whole family will enjoy.1KG Per Portion£19.99
- ButcheryBlunt knives driving you mad?Let our professional butchers get your knives sharp again!Choose either our Sundridge Park or West Wickham store at checkout.Simply drop your knives in store and fill out our form.Your knives will be ready for collection the very next day.Razor sharp to a professional butcher/chef standard£3.00 – £10.00
- ButcheryTreat your friends and family to a Larder Gift Card to be spent in either our Sundridge Park, West Wickham or Holwood Farm shops.Valid for 6 months from date of purchase£25.00 – £150.00
- Butchery, Mid Week Meals, PorkFree-Range pork fillet brushed with locally sourced Orpington Honey and stuffed with our Italian sausage, sage and onion stuffing. Fresh sage leaves are placed under the caul fat for that extra flavour.Average 600g - 700g£10.99
- Butchery, GameGuinea Fowl is the perfect bird for you if you find cooking game tricky, but would like to give something new a try.Not too dissimilar from chicken or pheasant, but with a subtle gaminess and slightly drier.Roast or braise in a stew or curry as you would a chicken, but make sure to adjust your timings accordingly as guinea fowls are a little smaller and generally contain half the amount of fat as a chicken, meaning they can have a tendency to dry out if not cooked with care.£9.99
- Butchery, GamePheasant season in the UK begins on the first of October and ends the first of February. Once the birds have been hung for at least three days after the hunt - their feathers plucked and bodies gutted - they make a fine meal, particularly when combined with seasonal fruits and vegetables such as chestnuts, apples, squash, celeriac, mushrooms and cobnuts.£6.00
- Butchery, GameThe delicate flavour of the partridge makes it an ideal start for a game novice, with its delightfully gentle taste and succulent flesh.A great substitute for turkey over the festive period.£6.00
- Butchery, GameA deep, gamey and tender bird, more complex than chicken, our pigeons are plump and flavoursome.Quick and easy to cook, this is a perfect autumnal meat.£4.99
- Butchery, Game, Mid Week MealsBoneless locally shot free-range wild venison shoulder, marinated in a redcurrant and rosemary glaze, wrapped in caul fat.Approx 1 KG£19.99
- Beef, Burgers, ButcheryPacked full of flavour, these succulent 8oz Angus Steak Beef burgers are blended with bone marrow and wrapped in streaky bacon to give you a hearty summer throwback.Sold 2 per pack£5.00
- Beef, Butchery, Mid Week MealsPrepared using 100% steak trimmings from our chuck, rump and sirloin. Seasoned using our gluten free seasoning to make these a delicious mid-week meal to enjoy around the table.Supplied 12 per pack.£4.99
- Butchery, Mid Week Meals, PoultryOur tasty chimichurri marinated chicken parcels made with boneless chicken legs.These make for a perfect mid-week meal. Simply pop in the oven and enjoy!Supplied 2 per pack.£4.99
- Butchery, Mid Week Meals, PoultryOur tasty chicken parcels made with boneless chicken legs, stuffed with sausage meat and wrapped in streaky bacon, topped off with Fruity Pig Co. black pudding.These make for a perfect mid-week meal. Simply pop in the oven and enjoy!Supplied 2 per pack.£5.99
- Butchery, GameSucculent and tender whole wild rabbit direct from the heart of the Kent countryside - a healthy game alternative.Average 1.2KG - 1.5KG£15.00
- Beef, Butchery, SausagesWhy not beef up your fridge with our signature Larder beef sausages. Made using 85% pure chuck steak, these are sure to go down a treat!Supplied in 1KG packs£9.99
- Butchery, Poultry, SausagesOur bespoke Larder chicken sausages. 85% Free-Range boneless chicken thighs go into these to ensure a meaty and tasty sausage.Supplied in 1KG Packs£9.99
- Butchery, PoultryOur chicken mince is prepared using our premium pure Free-Range breast and thighs.£4.99 – £18.00
Offering a premium service is at the core of our business and the same applies to our butchery selection.Read more
We ensure every cut of meat that makes it onto our blocks is carefully hand selected and sourced from producers practicing good animal husbandry; in turn creating the most natural and stress free environment required in order to produce a premium product of exceptional quality – It goes without saying that livestock reared well will undoubtedly taste better.