- Meat & Wine PairingsDry Aged and full of flavour fillet steak that just melts when cooked medium rare and pairs so well with this sharper Cote Du Rhone packing its own punch with flavour's of redcurrant, peppery spice, plum and with a soft, silky texture.£42.99
- Meat & Wine Pairings32 day Dry aged Scotch Ribeye pairs splendidly with this Biodynamic and Organic French Claret which is really easy drinking - Rich & rounded, expect generous blackcurrant, blackberry and plum notes along with silky tannins.£34.99
- Meat & Wine PairingsPairing two American giants - Both rich & hearty with buttery finishes that just melt and last in the mouth. Expect a luscious, intense wine, with notes of boysenberry and blackcurrant, and a balancing savoury streak.£49.99
- Meat & Wine Pairings£42.99A hearty & fruity Californian Zinfandel from winemaker Joel Gott pairs exquisitely with its American counterpart the USDA Prime Sirloin Steak. It has aromas of ripe blackberry, wild blueberry, plum and blackcurrant, along with hints of cedar and spice.
- Meat & Wine PairingsDried for at least 5 days our pork is firm and has a great fat covering with plenty of flavour we've paired this with our Chiliean hearty pinot noir on nose of this wine is full of fresh red fruit aromas and these are represented on the palate as well but with added hints of clove, chocolate and coffee.£19.99
- Meat & Wine Pairings£26.99Our aged lamb fat is simply exquisite on these cutlets and best charred over coals we've paired the cutlets with a powerful Italian Chianti on the nose it is complex with fruity notes of morello cherries, dried plums and hay. It's palate is soft, mouth filling with velvety tannins and a long savoury finish.
- Butchery, Meat & Wine PairingsA great offer combining our finest retired dairy cattle Porterhouse steak and a hearty Spanish Tempranillo.£24.99
Meat & Wine Pairings
Showing all 7 results