- CharcuterieSliced Bresaola cured with herbs, balsamic vinegar and red wine, which give a refreshing tang. It is a great way to experience British beef.£4.25
Sliced Fennel and Garlic Salami, Our take on a classic Italian finocchiona, has a fresh and clean fennel fragrance rounded out with a little red wine and garlic.
- CharcuterieSliced Lomo. A simple air dried ham - using the eye of the pork loin, flavoured with garlic and Hungarian paprika.£4.25
- CharcuterieThree of our all-time biggest sellers on one plate! Feeds two on its own or can be a very popular addition to anyone's grazing platter.£5.95
- CharcuterieBeef Jerky, made from the Topside of Beef, marinaded in Lemon, Cider Vinegar, Cayenne, Salt. Slowly Dried with 50% weight loss.£6.00
- CharcuterieIslington’s finest saucisson, coarsely minced British high welfare, lean and fatty pork, flavoured with a subtle amount of spices and matured for extra long to develop a intense deep traditional saucisson flavour. Previous winner of best UK salami.£11.99
- CharcuterieSliced Coppa. This cured marbled pork collar is a great showcase for flavoursome, well raised British pork. Matured for 2-3 months, this cut develops a rich flavour£4.50
- CharcuterieSliced N1 Soppressata. Coarsely minced pork salami flavoured with a selection of sweet medium-heat chillis and Hungarian Paprika.£4.50
- CharcuterieSliced Salt and Pepper Salami. A simple salami allowing the pork to shine!£4.50
- CharcuteriePepperoni is the perfect pizza topping, used by Sodo Pizza, Bertha’s Pizza, Pizza East and many many more!£4.50
- CharcuterieSpicy, Smooth, spreadable salami! Smoked over Oak wood this is the perfect addition to almost every dish. Watch it melt into punchy puddles of Pork fat on a pizza or add to anything in a roasting tray.£5.99
- CharcuterieA three month matured British Pancetta. Enjoy eating as is or as an ingredient for your cooking.£6.99
We pride ourselves on our offering of some of the best British cured meat and charcuterie created by quality artisan producers from England, Scotland and Wales.
With award winning salamis from Gloucestershire by one of Britain’s leading curers and charcutiers, Cornish chilli chorizo, air dried smoked mutton and a mouth watering selection of beer sticks, to name but a few – we’re sure you wont be disappointed!