Order online or in-store
Be served by the best Bromley butchers
If you’re hunting for the best butchers in Bromley, you’ll be delighted to learn that Larder is your community’s number 1 supplier of superior meat.
Whether it’s beef, chicken, lamb or pork, get your meat from a high quality, trusted family butchers in Bromley. We also sell cheese, wine and hampers to complement your carnivorous cravings.
You’re more than welcome to pop into our Bromley butchers – we’re located at 2 Sundridge Parade. Equally you can order online and we’ll save you the walk.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsMatsu Vineyards in Spain have been producing wines for over 110 years and this really is a treat to showcase their dedication to producing a special vino.£44.99
- EL PICARO
- EL RECIO
- EL VIEJO
- Red, Wine & Spirits'The Old One' of the Matsu range, made from the fruit of selected Tinta de Toro vines, averaging 110 years of age. Matsu is the Japanese word for 'wait', and the winery's philosophy is one of patience and environmental harmony. The vineyards are fully organic. The wine is immensely powerful and complex, offering cigar box, lavender and graphite nuances against a backdrop of dense cherry and bramble fruit. Enjoyable immediately, partnered with good quality steak or rare roasts, but will also reward cellaring of 5 years or more.£29.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsPicaro means 'rogue' or 'rascal', and this rapscallion of a wine is a youthful interpretation of the Toro region's style. The grapes come from mature vines of over 50 years of age, but the wine spends only three months in oak, preserving their natural fruit profile. Vivid crimson-purple in the glass. Aromas are of ripe blackberries and raspberries, with subtle hints of fresh cocoa. The palate is bold yet supple, with ripe tannins and a mineral grip. Enjoy on its own or with boldly flavoured pasta dishes or spicy meat skewers.£9.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsEl Recio translates as 'the tough guy', and is a more serious, mature wine, made from the product of some of Toro's oldest vines, which are cultivated using advanced biodynamic techniques. 14 months in new French oak provide opulence and polish. Intense and opaque, this wine is a mass of deep black fruit, chocolate, roasted coffee bean and vanilla pod aromas. Voluptuous and weighty, with a firm structure, held together by silky tannins. A great steak wine, which longs to be paired with rare asado-style beef fillet or sirloin. Drink now or keep for 2-5 years.£14.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsChâteau Duhart-Milon, previously known as Duhart-Milon-Rothschild, is a winery in the Pauillac appellation of the Médoc, and ranked as a fourth growth in the 1855 Bordeaux Classification. Duhart-Milon is owned by its illustrious neighbor Lafite Rothschild, and shares its vineyard management and winemaking teams. The grand vin is known for its elegance, combined with Paulliac's typical power.Bordeaux Pauillac wines are rich and concentrated, full-bodied reds with grippy tannins, and characteristic notes of cassis, cedar and cigar box spice.The best examples come from blends with a base of high-quality Cabernet Sauvignon and are often considered the quintessential example of a Bordeaux wine.£89.99 – £504.00
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThe 2003 Montrose was served blind in Bordeaux on two occasions. Picked between 11 to 26 September, it is a blend of 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 34% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot.It remains one of the outstanding wines of a very black and white vintage. Without knowledge of the vintage, I was hesitant to suggest 2003, because though there is clearly fruit intensity locked up inside this Saint Estèphe, it is counterbalanced by the estate's trademark masculinity and austerity. So both on the nose and the palate it reaches this happy medium: pure blackberry, graphite and roasted herbs on the nose, perhaps even more elegant than I have observed on previous bottles.The palate is medium-bodied rather than full bodied with sturdy tannins couched in layers of seamless blackberry and cassis fruit, offset by scents of tobacco and graphite. As usual it has immense length and depth, a Montrose that is really just a few chapters into what is sure to be a longer 'book' than many other 2003s. It is not a perfect Montrose, but a couple of hairs' breadth away.98 points Robert Parker's Wine Advocate£185.00
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA red wine produced in the Pauillac appellation, Château Pontet-Canet is a 5eme cru Classe made with biodynamic agriculture. Aged 40 to 45 years on average, the vineyard covers a total area of 81 hectares. It is planted on gravelly soils of the Quaternary. For the 2012 vintage, the ageing of the wine is carried out, for one third of the wine, in amphorae.The Château Pontet-Canet 2012 reveals itself to be pure and extremely energetic. This brilliant wine gives pride of place to fruits and magnificent tannins.£104.00 – £560.00