- Red, Wine & SpiritsFrench artist Annette Messager has designed Château Mouton Rothschild’s 2017 vintage label, as part of the first growth estate’s long-running ‘paintings for the labels series’Mouton owner Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA has commissioned an artist to design every grand vin vintage label since 1945.A blend of 90 percent Cabernet Sauvignon, nine percent Merlot and one percent Petit Verdot, this falls into the glass with a deep, dark colour.Price's Quoted Are full & final delivered price inclusive of all charges£649.99 – £3,200.00
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThe 2014 Insignia opens with expressive blackberry, cocoa powder, Bergamot and floral aromatics. Fresh and focused with concentrated black fruit, mocha, cardamom and Madagascar vanilla notes. Opulent and rich with supple tannin structure and balance.£289.99 – £1,399.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThe 2016 Insignia is fresh and focused on entry with expressive cocoa powder, graphite and earthy spices. Elegant and complex with a supple, creamy texture and bold tannins, this latest vintage offers luscious ripe plum and blackberry character with hints of roasted coffee and dark cherry throughout the palate to a long, velvety finish.£289.99 – £1,399.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsYear on year this never fails to impress. The complexity, solidity and balance here shines brightly, even when lined up alongside other stellar Penfolds offerings. The nose is deep, full of liquorice intensity and well-packed dark fruits infused with fine-grained tree bark. The palate is closed-in, but the quality of rich blackcurrant and dark plum fruit is unmissable£57.99 – £324.99
- Red, Valentines, Wine & SpiritsTwo Hands is already one of the finest Shiraz producers in Australia. Turning its hand to Cabernet Sauvignon, it's crafted this red that's chock full of blackcurrant, mocha, mint and a hint of graphite. Scoring a solid 90 Parker Points with this vintage alone, it's clear the winery is master of many.
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, White, Wine & SpiritsIndulge in this wonderful selection of 6 superb wines from the best Antinori Estates hailing from 4 different regions.Featuring the two Top Chiantis, a single vineyard Barolo, the elegant Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs, a complex Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, and the bold and spicy Primitivo.£210.00
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, White, Wine & SpiritsThe selection of all second wines from the best and most awarded Antinori Estates. The "Little Brother" selection offers a tremendous value for money and gives a wonderful picture of the high quality wines Antinori has to offer.£138.50
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, White, Wine & SpiritsA fantastic selection of hand crafted wines showcasing a perfect balance of indigenous and international grape varieties - a true crowd pleasing wine case.£97.50
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, Wine & SpiritsProducer: PrunottoVintage: 2014Region: PiedmontWine Critic & Score: -Volume: 75cl£72.00
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, Wine & SpiritsProducer: Le MortelleVintage: 2016Region: TuscanyWine Critic & Score: Wine Spectator - 93 PointsVolume: 75cl£24.75
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, Wine & SpiritsProducer: La BraccescaVintage: 2017Region: TuscanyWine Critic & Score: -Volume: 75cl & 150cl£20.00 – £45.50
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, Wine & SpiritsProducer: PrunottoVintage: 2018Region: PiedmontWine Critic & Score: -Volume: 75cl£17.75
- Antinori Cellar, Antinori Cellar, Red, Wine & SpiritsProducer: Santa CristinaVintage: 2018Region: TuscanyWine Critic & Score: -Volume: 75cl
- Red, Wine & SpiritsDry, rich, velvety, complex and elegant. Made in the same approachable style as Campofiorin, of which this is a cuvée version, using the original production method inspired by the technique employed for Amarone.Given extra complexity with the addition to the blend of the special Oseleta grape, rediscovered by Masi, ageing in small oak casks accentuates its international style.Good with pasta dressed with rich sauces, risotto, grilled red meat, roasts and well-aged cheeses.14%, 750ml£18.45
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn understated and elegant wine from the Rioja Alta. This vintage is beautifully crafted and far from ostentatious, blending the best of tradition with fine modern practice.It has a deep garnet colour. The nose opens up with ripe blackberries, roast meats, licorice and some spice. It is really soft with a depth of flavour and the classic combination of ripe red berry fruit, cedary oak and smooth, fine tannins. Very elegant, subtle and classically structured.A great accompaniment to red meats, strong cheeses and game.14.5%, 75cl£22.95
- Red, Wine & Spirits£7.95Deep in colour the nose is packed with dark forest fruit aromas.On the palate the true Languedoc character comes through; rich and concentrated with a freshness too, that makes the wine incredibly approachable. Tannins are grippy but very easy.Drink with a mild to medium cheese and charcuterie board and grilled meats.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA deep, multi-regional Tempranillo that's chock-full of bramble, blackcurrant and vanilla.75cl, 14%£8.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA fruity bouquet of blackcurrant, strawberry bush and plum, leading to a smooth, full bodied palate with a long finish.13.5%, 75cl£9.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsCrafted by Stefan Basson at his estate on the Perdeberg in South Africa, this Swartland blend of shiraz, mourvèdre, and viognier is thick and plump on the palate, with a sweet blackberry, ripe plum and mocha finish.13.5%, 75cl£9.45
- Red, Wine & SpiritsRich ruby red in color with purple hints, this wine has sweet and spicy aromas with a very attractive velvety feel on the palate, a delicious finish.The Norton winery was founded in 1885 when Edmund James Palmer Norton arrived in Mendoza, Argentina and is now known for quality wines around the world.13.5%, 75cl£8.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsFerraton's Cotes du Rhone Samorens is a silky, medium to full-bodied red. Dusty earth and cherries mingle easily on the nose and palate, gliding to an elegant finish.14%, 75cl£14.45
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn intense medium bodied Chilean red. A deliciously juicy, yet immensely refined blend. Luxurious fruit aromas are framed by tobacco and chocolate from the Carmenère, while the taste combines serious depth with a smooth, rounded texture.14%, 75cl£12.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAltura Malbec is a quality Argentinian that displays a remarkable intensity of fruit, combining flavours of damsons and mulberries, offset by complex mineral and earthy notes, along with great freshness and perfume - a result of the higher altitude location.14.5%, 75cl£16.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA light bodied, fruity Pinot Noir from Chile with noted of red berries, cloves, dark chocolate and a finish of roasted coffee.Great on its own, also goes well with chicken and pork.13.5%, 75cl£10.75
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA popular French Malbec with Larder customers.Full of freshness, with hints of mint, casis and some spices. A good roundness to the wine, with a long finish.Cahors is a small town in southwestern France, located 100 miles (160km) east of Bordeaux. In wine terms it is known for its deeply colored reds made predominantly from Malbec, with small quantities of Tannat and Merlot. 13%, 75cl£14.49
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon of impeccable poise and pedigree, with cassis and black cherry fruit complexity. Firm tannin supports the natural juicy character giving a well knit structure and excellent balance on the finish.£15.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis expressive Zinfandel has aromas of roasted plum and blackberry jam with hints of sweet spices. On the palate, the wine’s bright red fruit flavours and acidity are complemented by a soft, round mouthfeel and a long finish.£17.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis red from Château Montaiguillon has a delicious supple red fruit character of plums, blackcurrants and cherries backed up by good structure and ripe tannins.£19.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis 2015 Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon has aromatic flavours of mocha, roasted blue fruits, plums, and cherry spice. The wine enters sweet on the palate and is well-structured, with firm tannins mid-palate, followed by a long, balanced finish.£19.99
- Red, Wine & Spirits£22.95
A pure, bright Rioja but with savoury complexity from ageing 17 months in French oak.
Made from 100% Tempranillo from low yielding old vines, there is a deep concentration here combined with bright freshness.
Fantastic with red meats, strong cheeses, game pie.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsRegarded as being at the very pinnacle of English Sparkling Wines, Gusbourne wines are created with the intent to make Pure Elegance.With the original Gursbourne Estate in Appledore, Kent originating back to 1410, Gusbourne embraces tradition but readily challenges convention, even to make what might seem like minor alterations to the finished wine. Attention to detail is often the difference between great and exceptional.The debut vintages of Gusbourne Brut Reserve 2006 and Gusbourne Blanc de Blancs 2006 were released to critical acclaim in 2010. Gusbourne quickly earned a reputation as a producer of outstanding quality wines, with accolades from some of the industry’s most exacting critics.£35.00
- Red, Wine & Spirits£15.45El Garbi has rich red fruit aromas and flavours, with balanced tannins and subtle spice.Garnacha (Grenache) is the Mediterranean’s answer to Pinot Noir and El Garbi shows all the finesse and elegance of Pinot but with more depth.Drink with poultry dishes, pork and rib-eye steak.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£11.95A generous, lifted, spicy nose, with cranberry fruit characters and a hint of cedar.The palate has fresh red cherry flavours and fine, polished tannins - showing depth and good integration along with ripe red fruits and a long supple finish.Drink with steak, especially Sirloin, Fillet, T-Bone or Cote de Boeuf.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£8.45Plum, blackberry and savoury spice characters on the nose.Full flavoured with layers of black fruit and toasty spice backed by firm, ripe tannins, dark chocolate notes and a fresh finish.Drink with grilled red meats, game and rich stews.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsClassicly fruity, yet dry Italian table wine, as versatile as it is delicious. Sourced from a clay soil-based vineyard in the Marche with southeast exposure.Bright and purple with uicy aromas and flavours of roasted plum, cherry, and chocolate. Nicely- balanced acidity.13%, 75cl£9.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn exuberantly fruity New Zealand Pinot Noir that offers bright strawberry and cherry aromas, as well as a finely etched medium bodied palate of satisfying structure and length.13.5%, 75cl£14.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis full bodied and round red has an elegant, ripe structure and a long, silky, persistent finish. Finca Valpiedra is located in the best area of the DOCa Rioja, on the river Ebro, and is the only Rioja among the Grandes Pagos de España (Great Estates of Spain).£11.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsFull-bodied for Fleurie, with plenty of oomph to match the trademark floral character, and complex nuances, both savoury and fruity on the palate.£20.50
- Red, Wine & Spirits£14.99Intense violet aromas with raspberry and red fruit flavours and a kick of white pepper. A very assured, sleek texture, and a long, energetic finish.Perfect when paired with all red meats, Malbec & Ribeye go hand in and hand and this Malbec is no exception
Showing all 40 results