How to order
Quintessentially British Butchers
Undoubtedly the best online butchers in the UK
If you are looking for a top quality butcher based in London, look no further – we are family run and extremely proud of our supreme quality.
We’re also one of the few premium butchers who offer nationwide delivery, so wherever you may be across the UK, you know a succulent selection of meat is just a click away.
Don’t forget to explore our full range of products from the Larder to the Pantry. We also have an enticing subscription offering which means you’ll get what you want on time, all the time and at a cheaper price.
- Butchery, Easter, LambOur Lamb Wellingtons are a real show stopper especially at Easter,Boneless lamb cannon, wrapped in wild spinach leaves, covered in a garlic, shallot & rosemary lamb mince wrapped in spinach leaves before being encased in puff pastry and egg washWhats not to like?£39.99 – £159.96
- Cheese, Cheese BoardsTreat someone special in your life with the gift of Cheese!Our cheese boxes are the perfect way to any cheese lovers heartWhats included:200g Gorgonzola DOP Dolce150g Brie De Maeuax AOP170g La Mancha's Manchego180g Westcombe Cheddar100g Buchette Goats Cheese Miel & Fleurs1 Pack of Peters Yard Sourdough Crispbreads1x70g Windsford House Produce Cheese Board Chutney1x70g Windsford House Produce Sweet Chilli JamUpgrade your box with one of our 1/2 bottles of fine wine37.5cl Segla Château Margaux 201437.5cl Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 201337.5cl Drappier Rose Champagne37.5cl Dow's Vintage Port 2016£39.99 – £94.99
- Beef, Boxes & Subscriptions, Burgers, Butchery, Pork, Poultry, Sausage & Bacon, SausagesOur Meat for the Week Box includes enough meat to feed to a family of 4 for a whole week or a small family/couples for two weeks.Introducing our new and improved premium ‘Meat for the Week Box’ which now includes a selection of the top selling cuts our stores have to offer. From flavoursome and tender minced and diced beef to some of the best outdoor reared pork available in the UK.
- White, Wine & SpiritsA brilliant, clear golden yellow color. Intense, complex bouquet of ripe citrus fruit (grapefruit), peach, honey, and dried fruit, along with a toasted note. Full and silky on the palate, mature and ample with notes of vanilla, toast, butter, and tropical fruit. Great length.£34.99 – £179.99
- Boxes & Subscriptions, Meat & Wine Pairings32 day Dry aged Scotch Ribeye pairs splendidly with this Biodynamic and Organic French Claret which is really easy drinking - Rich & rounded, expect generous blackcurrant, blackberry and plum notes along with silky tannins.
- CharcuterieSliced Lomo. A simple air dried ham - using the eye of the pork loin, flavoured with garlic and Hungarian paprika.£4.25
- Boxes & Subscriptions, Meat & Wine PairingsPairing two American giants - Both rich & hearty with buttery finishes that just melt and last in the mouth. Expect a luscious, intense wine, with notes of boysenberry and blackcurrant, and a balancing savoury streak.