How to order
Quintessentially British Butchers
Undoubtedly the best online butchers in the UK
If you are looking for a top quality butcher based in London, look no further – we are family run and extremely proud of our supreme quality.
We’re also one of the few premium butchers who offer nationwide delivery, so wherever you may be across the UK, you know a succulent selection of meat is just a click away.
Don’t forget to explore our full range of products from the Larder to the Pantry. We also have an enticing subscription offering which means you’ll get what you want on time, all the time and at a cheaper price.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA red wine produced in the Pauillac appellation, Château Pontet-Canet is a 5eme cru Classe made with biodynamic agriculture. Aged 40 to 45 years on average, the vineyard covers a total area of 81 hectares. It is planted on gravelly soils of the Quaternary. For the 2012 vintage, the ageing of the wine is carried out, for one third of the wine, in amphorae.The Château Pontet-Canet 2012 reveals itself to be pure and extremely energetic. This brilliant wine gives pride of place to fruits and magnificent tannins.£104.00 – £560.00
- LARDER LUXEFull blood Japanese A5 Wagyu fillet BMS Score 10-12Packed full of buttery flavour and a tenderness. We buy direct from Japanese importers before preparing the whole fillet portions. We only ever buy fresh Wagyu something that our team are extremely proud of.If you don’t see the cut or size you’re looking for simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org£225.00 – £675.00
- LARDER LUXECut from pure blood Australian AA Co Wagyu, we source direct from Australia from one of the worlds best Wagyu producers. Simply choose your steak size from the drop down menu.Wagyu is graded using a system called Beef Marbling Score (BMS) with 3 being the lowest and 12 the highest. Quite simply the higher the score the higher the fat content in the meat and the better the flavour, texture and tenderness.£49.95 – £142.50
- Red, Wine & Spirits'The Old One' of the Matsu range, made from the fruit of selected Tinta de Toro vines, averaging 110 years of age. Matsu is the Japanese word for 'wait', and the winery's philosophy is one of patience and environmental harmony. The vineyards are fully organic. The wine is immensely powerful and complex, offering cigar box, lavender and graphite nuances against a backdrop of dense cherry and bramble fruit. Enjoyable immediately, partnered with good quality steak or rare roasts, but will also reward cellaring of 5 years or more.£29.99
- CharcuterieBeef Jerky, made from the Topside of Beef, marinaded in Lemon, Cider Vinegar, Cayenne, Salt. Slowly Dried with 50% weight loss.£6.00
- Beef, ButcheryCut from our 32 Dry Aged Rib & Flank – Essentially a show stopping thick cut ribeye on the bone, ideal for sharing.We source all of our beef from Farms in Ireland who practice incredible animal husbandry and hand select all of our beef to our exact specifications and only from native breeds. Once on site we breakdown carcasses before dry ageing for a minimum of 32 days.£39.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsChâteau Duhart-Milon, previously known as Duhart-Milon-Rothschild, is a winery in the Pauillac appellation of the Médoc, and ranked as a fourth growth in the 1855 Bordeaux Classification. Duhart-Milon is owned by its illustrious neighbor Lafite Rothschild, and shares its vineyard management and winemaking teams. The grand vin is known for its elegance, combined with Paulliac's typical power.Bordeaux Pauillac wines are rich and concentrated, full-bodied reds with grippy tannins, and characteristic notes of cassis, cedar and cigar box spice.The best examples come from blends with a base of high-quality Cabernet Sauvignon and are often considered the quintessential example of a Bordeaux wine.£89.99 – £504.00