How to order
Quintessentially British Butchers
Undoubtedly the best online butchers in the UK
If you are looking for a top quality butcher based in London, look no further – we are family run and extremely proud of our supreme quality.
We’re also one of the few premium butchers who offer nationwide delivery, so wherever you may be across the UK, you know a succulent selection of meat is just a click away.
Don’t forget to explore our full range of products from the Larder to the Pantry. We also have an enticing subscription offering which means you’ll get what you want on time, all the time and at a cheaper price.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThe 2016 Insignia is fresh and focused on entry with expressive cocoa powder, graphite and earthy spices. Elegant and complex with a supple, creamy texture and bold tannins, this latest vintage offers luscious ripe plum and blackberry character with hints of roasted coffee and dark cherry throughout the palate to a long, velvety finish.£289.99 – £1,399.99
- Boxes & Subscriptions, Meat & Wine PairingsDry Aged and full of flavour fillet steak that just melts when cooked medium rare and pairs so well with this sharper Cote Du Rhone packing its own punch with flavour's of redcurrant, peppery spice, plum and with a soft, silky texture.
- Butchery, LARDER LUXEThe holy grail of retired dairy beef, generally 12-18 years old Galician cattle are bred in Northern Spain for their amazing meat qualitiesHere we bring you these incredible cuts whole and on the bone£49.99 – £198.99
- Bakery, Boxes & Subscriptions, Easter, Grazing, Grazing Boxes, Mothers DayTreat the most special Lady in your life the moment she opens her eyes with our brunch boxesOur continental brunch box has everything you need to make her morning super special, (just don't forget the flowers!)£34.99
Choose from one of the following
- 1/2 bottle Champagne
- Freshly Cold Pressed Orange Juice
- 2 Freshly Baked all butter Croissants
- Mini Artisanal Sourdough loaf
- Punnet of Strawberries
- Punnet of Blueberries
- Salted Artisan Butter
- Box of Birchalls Earl Grey Tea
- Box of Birchalls English Breakfast Tea
- Box of Birchalls Green Tea
- Box of Birchalls Peppermint Tea
- Boxes & Subscriptions, Butchery, Subscription BoxFrom:Our Meat for the Week Box includes enough meat to feed to a family of 4 for a whole week or a small family/couples for two weeksWe've listened to our subscription customers and are now offering a variance in this box to subscribers. As such, with each delivery, we will be changing the roasting joint and steak to keep the box exciting.Whether you order weekly, bi weekly or monthly, you will be able to sample some of our finest steak and roasting joints including our Pork Porchetta, Dry Aged Rump Joint, Rolled Kentish Lamb Saddle and Free Range Herb Fed Cornish Chickens.Introducing our new and improved premium ‘Meat for the Week Box’ which now includes a selection of the top selling cuts our stores have to offer. From flavoursome and tender minced and diced beef to some of the best outdoor reared pork available in the UK.
£104.99/ week for 12 weeks
- Butchery, LARDER LUXE8-10 Year Old retired dairy cow from Spain, packed full of butteriness and aged beef flavour these Galician Ribeye steaks are processed in Spain before being brought into London for LarderHere we bring you these incredible steaks in various sizes.£9.99 – £24.99
- Boxes & Subscriptions, Meat & Wine PairingsA hearty & fruity Californian Zinfandel from winemaker Joel Gott pairs exquisitely with its American counterpart the USDA Prime Sirloin Steak. It has aromas of ripe blackberry, wild blueberry, plum and blackcurrant, along with hints of cedar and spice.
- Champagne & Sparkling WineA rare Champagne for those very special occasions. The quality of Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon Brut is attributed to the fact that Moet only make it in truly exceptional vintages from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes; which are picked from only the very best crus of the entire region.£349.99