- Red, Wine & SpiritsA light bodied, fruity Pinot Noir from Chile with noted of red berries, cloves, dark chocolate and a finish of roasted coffee.Great on its own, also goes well with chicken and pork.13.5%, 75cl£10.75
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA popular French Malbec with Larder customers.Full of freshness, with hints of mint, casis and some spices. A good roundness to the wine, with a long finish.Cahors is a small town in southwestern France, located 100 miles (160km) east of Bordeaux. In wine terms it is known for its deeply colored reds made predominantly from Malbec, with small quantities of Tannat and Merlot. 13%, 75cl£14.49
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon of impeccable poise and pedigree, with cassis and black cherry fruit complexity. Firm tannin supports the natural juicy character giving a well knit structure and excellent balance on the finish.£15.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis expressive Zinfandel has aromas of roasted plum and blackberry jam with hints of sweet spices. On the palate, the wine’s bright red fruit flavours and acidity are complemented by a soft, round mouthfeel and a long finish.£17.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis red from Château Montaiguillon has a delicious supple red fruit character of plums, blackcurrants and cherries backed up by good structure and ripe tannins.£19.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis 2015 Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon has aromatic flavours of mocha, roasted blue fruits, plums, and cherry spice. The wine enters sweet on the palate and is well-structured, with firm tannins mid-palate, followed by a long, balanced finish.£19.99
- Red, Wine & Spirits£22.95
A pure, bright Rioja but with savoury complexity from ageing 17 months in French oak.
Made from 100% Tempranillo from low yielding old vines, there is a deep concentration here combined with bright freshness.
Fantastic with red meats, strong cheeses, game pie.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsRegarded as being at the very pinnacle of English Sparkling Wines, Gusbourne wines are created with the intent to make Pure Elegance.With the original Gursbourne Estate in Appledore, Kent originating back to 1410, Gusbourne embraces tradition but readily challenges convention, even to make what might seem like minor alterations to the finished wine. Attention to detail is often the difference between great and exceptional.The debut vintages of Gusbourne Brut Reserve 2006 and Gusbourne Blanc de Blancs 2006 were released to critical acclaim in 2010. Gusbourne quickly earned a reputation as a producer of outstanding quality wines, with accolades from some of the industry’s most exacting critics.£35.00
- Red, Wine & Spirits£15.45El Garbi has rich red fruit aromas and flavours, with balanced tannins and subtle spice.Garnacha (Grenache) is the Mediterranean’s answer to Pinot Noir and El Garbi shows all the finesse and elegance of Pinot but with more depth.Drink with poultry dishes, pork and rib-eye steak.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£11.95A generous, lifted, spicy nose, with cranberry fruit characters and a hint of cedar.The palate has fresh red cherry flavours and fine, polished tannins - showing depth and good integration along with ripe red fruits and a long supple finish.Drink with steak, especially Sirloin, Fillet, T-Bone or Cote de Boeuf.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£8.45Plum, blackberry and savoury spice characters on the nose.Full flavoured with layers of black fruit and toasty spice backed by firm, ripe tannins, dark chocolate notes and a fresh finish.Drink with grilled red meats, game and rich stews.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsClassicly fruity, yet dry Italian table wine, as versatile as it is delicious. Sourced from a clay soil-based vineyard in the Marche with southeast exposure.Bright and purple with uicy aromas and flavours of roasted plum, cherry, and chocolate. Nicely- balanced acidity.13%, 75cl£9.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn exuberantly fruity New Zealand Pinot Noir that offers bright strawberry and cherry aromas, as well as a finely etched medium bodied palate of satisfying structure and length.13.5%, 75cl£14.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis full bodied and round red has an elegant, ripe structure and a long, silky, persistent finish. Finca Valpiedra is located in the best area of the DOCa Rioja, on the river Ebro, and is the only Rioja among the Grandes Pagos de España (Great Estates of Spain).£11.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsFull-bodied for Fleurie, with plenty of oomph to match the trademark floral character, and complex nuances, both savoury and fruity on the palate.£20.50
- Red, Wine & Spirits£14.99Intense violet aromas with raspberry and red fruit flavours and a kick of white pepper. A very assured, sleek texture, and a long, energetic finish.Perfect when paired with all red meats, Malbec & Ribeye go hand in and hand and this Malbec is no exception
Showing 25–40 of 40 results