- Red, Wine & Spirits£11.95A generous, lifted, spicy nose, with cranberry fruit characters and a hint of cedar.The palate has fresh red cherry flavours and fine, polished tannins - showing depth and good integration along with ripe red fruits and a long supple finish.Drink with steak, especially Sirloin, Fillet, T-Bone or Cote de Boeuf.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£8.45Plum, blackberry and savoury spice characters on the nose.Full flavoured with layers of black fruit and toasty spice backed by firm, ripe tannins, dark chocolate notes and a fresh finish.Drink with grilled red meats, game and rich stews.
- White, Wine & SpiritsA light fruity white with apple notes, serving real texture and interest.The old vine fruit adds amazing depth and mineral complexity to this fresh, savoury wine that has more than you would expect from Muscadet.12%, 75cl£9.50
- Red, Wine & SpiritsClassicly fruity, yet dry Italian table wine, as versatile as it is delicious. Sourced from a clay soil-based vineyard in the Marche with southeast exposure.Bright and purple with uicy aromas and flavours of roasted plum, cherry, and chocolate. Nicely- balanced acidity.13%, 75cl£9.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn exuberantly fruity New Zealand Pinot Noir that offers bright strawberry and cherry aromas, as well as a finely etched medium bodied palate of satisfying structure and length.13.5%, 75cl£14.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis full bodied and round red has an elegant, ripe structure and a long, silky, persistent finish. Finca Valpiedra is located in the best area of the DOCa Rioja, on the river Ebro, and is the only Rioja among the Grandes Pagos de España (Great Estates of Spain).£11.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsFull-bodied for Fleurie, with plenty of oomph to match the trademark floral character, and complex nuances, both savoury and fruity on the palate.£20.50
- Red, Wine & Spirits£14.99Intense violet aromas with raspberry and red fruit flavours and a kick of white pepper. A very assured, sleek texture, and a long, energetic finish.Perfect when paired with all red meats, Malbec & Ribeye go hand in and hand and this Malbec is no exception
Wine & Spirits
“Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilised pleasures”Read more
Wines & Spirits
With this in mind, our range of wines has been thoroughly taste tested and carefully selected to perfectly compliment our food produce. Be it an Argentinian Malbec, a Chilean Merlot, some French Champagne or Chenin Blanc from South Africa that you might fancy – we’ve got you covered, whatever the weather!
Showing 97–104 of 104 results