- Red, Wine & SpiritsRich ruby red in color with purple hints, this wine has sweet and spicy aromas with a very attractive velvety feel on the palate, a delicious finish.The Norton winery was founded in 1885 when Edmund James Palmer Norton arrived in Mendoza, Argentina and is now known for quality wines around the world.13.5%, 75cl£8.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsFerraton's Cotes du Rhone Samorens is a silky, medium to full-bodied red. Dusty earth and cherries mingle easily on the nose and palate, gliding to an elegant finish.14%, 75cl£14.45
- White, Wine & SpiritsA clean and crisp organic Sicilian Pinot Grigio with a ripe aroma of apples and pears. This white goes well in the sun, with light fish, pasta, vegetarian dishes, or as an aperitif.75cl, 12%£9.45
- Rosé, Wine & SpiritsChateau d’Esclans Rock Angel Rosé. The bigger sibling of Whispering Angel made from the Chateau’s own vines. This is the brightest new star of the Cotes de Provence.Pale pink but with enough structure to accompany food, this superior Provence Rosé offers apple, pink grapefruit and rosehip notes, with some minerality and a nice bit of grip on the palate.Dry, but succulent, this wine displays a combination of tropical and herbal notes on the nose. On the palate the influence of the wild yeast and oak component combine to give lifted grapefruit characters and some barrel creaminess.13.5%, 75cl£35.75
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn intense medium bodied Chilean red. A deliciously juicy, yet immensely refined blend. Luxurious fruit aromas are framed by tobacco and chocolate from the Carmenère, while the taste combines serious depth with a smooth, rounded texture.14%, 75cl£12.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAltura Malbec is a quality Argentinian that displays a remarkable intensity of fruit, combining flavours of damsons and mulberries, offset by complex mineral and earthy notes, along with great freshness and perfume - a result of the higher altitude location.14.5%, 75cl£16.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA light bodied, fruity Pinot Noir from Chile with noted of red berries, cloves, dark chocolate and a finish of roasted coffee.Great on its own, also goes well with chicken and pork.13.5%, 75cl£10.75
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA popular French Malbec with Larder customers.Full of freshness, with hints of mint, casis and some spices. A good roundness to the wine, with a long finish.Cahors is a small town in southwestern France, located 100 miles (160km) east of Bordeaux. In wine terms it is known for its deeply colored reds made predominantly from Malbec, with small quantities of Tannat and Merlot. 13%, 75cl£14.49
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, Mothers Day, Wine & SpiritsExclusive to the UK, Drappier Rosé Brut Champagne NV is produced using the saignee method, a rare method used amongst the Champagne Houses. Several days of maceration give this cuvee an intense colour marked by the Pinot Noir.The majority of the Drappier vineyard is located around Urville, where Pinot Noir, the predominant grape variety, finds its best expression and allows the production of very elegant, aromatic wines such as the Brut Rose cuvee.
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, Wine & SpiritsThis exclusive Drappier Baskete d'Or Brut Champagne expresses all the aromas of the noble grape variety Pinot Noir.The dominant proportion of the grape variety gives the Baskete d'Or similar flavours of a fine Blanc de Noirs.The majority of the Drappier vineyard is located around Urville, where Pinot Noir, the predominant grape variety, finds its best expression and allows the production of very elegant, aromatic wines such as the Baskete d'Or cuvee.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon of impeccable poise and pedigree, with cassis and black cherry fruit complexity. Firm tannin supports the natural juicy character giving a well knit structure and excellent balance on the finish.£15.99
- Valentines, Wine & SpiritsA luscious fruity Shiraz, accessorised with the best French Oak. Very appealing and seductive, hence the name !
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis expressive Zinfandel has aromas of roasted plum and blackberry jam with hints of sweet spices. On the palate, the wine’s bright red fruit flavours and acidity are complemented by a soft, round mouthfeel and a long finish.£17.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis red from Château Montaiguillon has a delicious supple red fruit character of plums, blackcurrants and cherries backed up by good structure and ripe tannins.£19.99
- Rosé, Wine & SpiritsProduced in the cellars of Château d’Esclans, which won The Wine Enthusiasts’ European Winery of The Year Award in 2014, Whispering Angel is a benchmark Côtes de Provence rosé.Adored by wine lovers around the world, this rosé has evocative flavours of grapefruit and citrus combined with refreshing acidity.£49.99
- Rosé, Wine & SpiritsProduced in the cellars of Château d’Esclans, which won The Wine Enthusiasts’ European Winery of The Year Award in 2014, Whispering Angel is a benchmark Côtes de Provence rosé.Adored by wine lovers around the world, this rosé has evocative flavours of grapefruit and citrus combined with refreshing acidity.£21.99 – £119.00
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis 2015 Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon has aromatic flavours of mocha, roasted blue fruits, plums, and cherry spice. The wine enters sweet on the palate and is well-structured, with firm tannins mid-palate, followed by a long, balanced finish.£19.99
- Beef, Butchery, Wine & SpiritsYour choice of 2 x 28 day dry aged Scotch Steaks coupled with a bottle of our best selling Mendoza Malbec.Choose from Rump, Sirloin, Ribeye or Fillet from the drop down menu below.£19.99 – £32.99
- Red, Wine & Spirits£14.99Intense violet aromas with raspberry and red fruit flavours and a kick of white pepper. A very assured, sleek texture, and a long, energetic finish.Perfect when paired with all red meats, Malbec & Ribeye go hand in and hand and this Malbec is no exception
- Red, Wine & Spirits£15.45El Garbi has rich red fruit aromas and flavours, with balanced tannins and subtle spice.Garnacha (Grenache) is the Mediterranean’s answer to Pinot Noir and El Garbi shows all the finesse and elegance of Pinot but with more depth.Drink with poultry dishes, pork and rib-eye steak.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£11.95A generous, lifted, spicy nose, with cranberry fruit characters and a hint of cedar.The palate has fresh red cherry flavours and fine, polished tannins - showing depth and good integration along with ripe red fruits and a long supple finish.Drink with steak, especially Sirloin, Fillet, T-Bone or Cote de Boeuf.
- Red, Wine & Spirits£8.45Plum, blackberry and savoury spice characters on the nose.Full flavoured with layers of black fruit and toasty spice backed by firm, ripe tannins, dark chocolate notes and a fresh finish.Drink with grilled red meats, game and rich stews.
- White, Wine & SpiritsA light fruity white with apple notes, serving real texture and interest.The old vine fruit adds amazing depth and mineral complexity to this fresh, savoury wine that has more than you would expect from Muscadet.12%, 75cl£9.50
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn exuberantly fruity New Zealand Pinot Noir that offers bright strawberry and cherry aromas, as well as a finely etched medium bodied palate of satisfying structure and length.13.5%, 75cl£14.95
Wine & Spirits
“Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilised pleasures”Read more
Wines & Spirits
With this in mind, our range of wines has been thoroughly taste tested and carefully selected to perfectly compliment our food produce. Be it an Argentinian Malbec, a Chilean Merlot, some French Champagne or Chenin Blanc from South Africa that you might fancy – we’ve got you covered, whatever the weather!
Showing 73–96 of 98 results