- White, Wine & Spirits£8.75A French White Grenache blended with Sauvignon Blanc.The Sauvignon gives a green and herbal lift and the white Grenache adds depth, mouthfeel and complexity. Almonds and stone fruit are noticeable on both the nose and palate.Drink with mild charcuterie and poultry dishes.
- Rosé, Wine & SpiritsA splendid, pleasurable wine. The Grenache and Cinsault blend form an aromatic harmony offering notes of peach and candied orange. The flavor is crisp and round on the palate.75cl, 13%
- White, Wine & SpiritsFresh, crisp and citrussy English white made from Bacchus. The Bacchus grape, named after the Roman God of wine, produces a fresh and crisp wine with excellent citrus fruit characters and a refreshing finish.75cl, 12%£14.99
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, Mothers Day, Wine & SpiritsThe perfect accompaniment to any occasion, Chapel Down Sparkling Bacchus is characterised by aromas of pineapple, grapefruit and elderflower. The palate is tropical and floral with a crisp texture and a refreshing finish.75cl, 12%£17.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA great selection of our red wines to show some love this Father's Day.£49.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA great selection of our red wines to show some love this Father's Day.£29.99
- Fathers Day, Red, Wine & SpiritsA deep, multi-regional Tempranillo that's chock-full of bramble, blackcurrant and vanilla.75cl, 14%£8.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA fruity bouquet of blackcurrant, strawberry bush and plum, leading to a smooth, full bodied palate with a long finish.13.5%, 75cl£9.95
- White, Wine & SpiritsA bright, crisp and fresh Sauvignon Blanc from Mendoza, Argentina. Zesty with plenty of flavour and character.Lovely citrus fruit and grassy notes on the palate.13.5%, 75cl£9.50
- Red, Wine & SpiritsCrafted by Stefan Basson at his estate on the Perdeberg in South Africa, this Swartland blend of shiraz, mourvèdre, and viognier is thick and plump on the palate, with a sweet blackberry, ripe plum and mocha finish.13.5%, 75cl£9.45
- Red, Wine & SpiritsRich ruby red in color with purple hints, this wine has sweet and spicy aromas with a very attractive velvety feel on the palate, a delicious finish.The Norton winery was founded in 1885 when Edmund James Palmer Norton arrived in Mendoza, Argentina and is now known for quality wines around the world.13.5%, 75cl£8.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsFerraton's Cotes du Rhone Samorens is a silky, medium to full-bodied red. Dusty earth and cherries mingle easily on the nose and palate, gliding to an elegant finish.14%, 75cl£14.45
- White, Wine & SpiritsA clean and crisp organic Sicilian Pinot Grigio with a ripe aroma of apples and pears. This white goes well in the sun, with light fish, pasta, vegetarian dishes, or as an aperitif.75cl, 12%£9.45
- Rosé, Wine & SpiritsChateau d’Esclans Rock Angel Rosé. The bigger sibling of Whispering Angel made from the Chateau’s own vines. This is the brightest new star of the Cotes de Provence.Pale pink but with enough structure to accompany food, this superior Provence Rosé offers apple, pink grapefruit and rosehip notes, with some minerality and a nice bit of grip on the palate.Dry, but succulent, this wine displays a combination of tropical and herbal notes on the nose. On the palate the influence of the wild yeast and oak component combine to give lifted grapefruit characters and some barrel creaminess.13.5%, 75cl£35.75
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAn intense medium bodied Chilean red. A deliciously juicy, yet immensely refined blend. Luxurious fruit aromas are framed by tobacco and chocolate from the Carmenère, while the taste combines serious depth with a smooth, rounded texture.14%, 75cl£12.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsAltura Malbec is a quality Argentinian that displays a remarkable intensity of fruit, combining flavours of damsons and mulberries, offset by complex mineral and earthy notes, along with great freshness and perfume - a result of the higher altitude location.14.5%, 75cl£16.95
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA light bodied, fruity Pinot Noir from Chile with noted of red berries, cloves, dark chocolate and a finish of roasted coffee.Great on its own, also goes well with chicken and pork.13.5%, 75cl£10.75
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA popular French Malbec with Larder customers.Full of freshness, with hints of mint, casis and some spices. A good roundness to the wine, with a long finish.Cahors is a small town in southwestern France, located 100 miles (160km) east of Bordeaux. In wine terms it is known for its deeply colored reds made predominantly from Malbec, with small quantities of Tannat and Merlot. 13%, 75cl£14.49
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, Mothers Day, Wine & SpiritsExclusive to the UK, Drappier Rosé Brut Champagne NV is produced using the saignee method, a rare method used amongst the Champagne Houses. Several days of maceration give this cuvee an intense colour marked by the Pinot Noir.The majority of the Drappier vineyard is located around Urville, where Pinot Noir, the predominant grape variety, finds its best expression and allows the production of very elegant, aromatic wines such as the Brut Rose cuvee.£44.99
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, Wine & SpiritsThis exclusive Drappier Baskete d'Or Brut Champagne expresses all the aromas of the noble grape variety Pinot Noir.The dominant proportion of the grape variety gives the Baskete d'Or similar flavours of a fine Blanc de Noirs.The majority of the Drappier vineyard is located around Urville, where Pinot Noir, the predominant grape variety, finds its best expression and allows the production of very elegant, aromatic wines such as the Baskete d'Or cuvee.
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon of impeccable poise and pedigree, with cassis and black cherry fruit complexity. Firm tannin supports the natural juicy character giving a well knit structure and excellent balance on the finish.£15.99
- Valentines, Wine & SpiritsA luscious fruity Shiraz, accessorised with the best French Oak. Very appealing and seductive, hence the name !
- Red, Wine & SpiritsThis expressive Zinfandel has aromas of roasted plum and blackberry jam with hints of sweet spices. On the palate, the wine’s bright red fruit flavours and acidity are complemented by a soft, round mouthfeel and a long finish.£17.99
- Red, Wine & SpiritsA lightly oaked Portugese red.Perfectly balanced, with a silky texture and crisp edges. Fruity tones with creamy and chocolaty flavours.£9.99
Wine & Spirits
“Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilised pleasures”Read more
Wines & Spirits
With this in mind, our range of wines has been thoroughly taste tested and carefully selected to perfectly compliment our food produce. Be it an Argentinian Malbec, a Chilean Merlot, some French Champagne or Chenin Blanc from South Africa that you might fancy – we’ve got you covered, whatever the weather!
Showing 73–96 of 118 results